Conveying and Supporting Pressure Atmosphere Rails
CoreFlow conveying and supporting Pressure Atmosphere (PA) rails enable high-speed transportation and manipulation of large substrates. The high degree of stiffness provided by our PA rails ensures non-contact conveyance and support.
Unlike conventional porous-based air rail systems that use pressure and vacuum, our PA rails require air pressure only, enabling significant cost savings. We offer rails in various lengths (up to 2.5 m) to support systems of any size, including systems for GEN 10 and 11 substrate sizes.
PA Rails key features and benefits:
- Low energy consumption
- Air pressure only (no vacuum)
- Minimal sensitivity to particles and contamination
- Up to 250µm floating height
- Easy and quick integration
- Various lengths, up to 2.5m
- Three air interface options
- Rails include top “sandwich plate” and alignment lugs
- Delivery time typically less than three weeks