Air Floating Solutions for FPD Slit Coating
CoreFlow provides advanced non-contact handling solutions for FPD slit coating. Installed at several world-leading fabs, our air floating system delivers exceptional ±5μm air gap accuracy at the process zone, providing unmatched reliability for glass substrate handling and enabling significantly improved coating quality.
The air floating system provides high air cushion stiffness to ensure air gap accuracy and stability, and is based on our unique Air Cushion and Smart Nozzles technologies.
Our air floating stage is designed as a single stage that can measure 3.5 meters in length without any seams, which ensures a smooth, consistent glass substrate coating, preventing Mura effects.
Key features and benefits for FPD slit coating:
- ±5μm air gap accuracy
- Consistent coating without any seam lines
- Nominal air-gap at process zone: 30 ±5µm
- Low air consumption (pressure and vacuum)
- High durability against mechanical hazards (scratches, dust and fluids)
- Proven handling system for FPD coating applications (G8, G10)
- Low maintenance costs