Air floating Solutions for FPD Inspection
With over 400 installations worldwide, including state of the art G10 stages, CoreFlow provides proven, best-in-class air floating solutions for FPD automated optical inspection (AOI). Our handling platform integrates into AOI systems, providing consistent and reliable handling of glass substrates with maximum positioning accuracy.
The non-contact air float stage is based on our unique Air Cushion and Smart Nozzles technologies, which create high stiffness and substrate flatness and enable the most accurate vertical positioning, of up to ±10μm.
Our solution consists of a rigid rail structure with a simple pneumatic design and very few adjustment points. This configuration utilizes uniquely low mass flow rates, which saves costs at the fab, enables fast implementation, and provides superior overall flatness performance.
Key features and benefits for AOI:
- Maximum consistency and air gap accuracy
- Reliable performance across the entire inspection system
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Customized hybrid rails, up to 3.5m length per rail, enabling:
- Minimal pressure and vacuum connections
- Low number of adjustment springs
- Simple interface to system base structure
- Low air consumption (pressure and vacuum).
- High durability against mechanical hazards (scratches, dust and fluids)